viernes, julio 11
about halfway through i realized that the strange computery "dramatic" voice was not part of the DJ mix i am listening to... the audio track reads the note, loops, and it's even better the 2nd time around... especially when you hear the dude kinda laugh in-between words. i'm a sucker for that.
please read AND listen to this http://youmakemetouchyourhandsforstupidreasons.ytmnd.com/
you'll thank me... i think.
Posted by Celesté @ 3:42:00 p. m.
Begin forwarded message:
Hola folks... help us out over here at Santos.
We're looking to hire a production/box office manager ASAP to help out
with our live and private events in the space.
This is a perfect position for someone who's worked in a box office
and had helped bands get set up, helped out on providing hospitality,
is super-organized and knows how to create spreadsheet magic.
Please feel free to forward to applicable parties-- send resumes and
salary requirements to 100Lafayette@gmail.com.
Production/Box Office Manager
- Liaise with agents and managers in the execution of performance contracts.
- Coordinate load in and soundchecks with artists and Santos Party
- Rent backline, if needed.
- Rework deals to account for extra expenses such as rentals or hospitality.
- Work closely with in-house engineer to insure that all sound
equipment is up to specifications.
- Send "finals" to agents—reporting includes: number paid, gross box
office receipts, artist's payouts.
- Handle all hospitality.
- Oversee deposits.
- Compose one-sheets
- Night-of artist liaison
- Handle press requests
- Oversee and maintain weekly email blast and newsletter database as
well as SPH print/web advertising accounts
- Oversee box office duties for live performance space: on sales with
Ticketweb, label ticket buys, sales thru record stores
Santos Party House/100 Lafayette
100 Lafayette Street, Ground Floor SOUTH
New York, NY 10013
SANTOS PARTY LINE (updated daily!): + 1 212 714 4646
For updated lineups: www.myspace.com/santospartyhouse
Posted by Celesté @ 12:23:00 p. m.