just read it
jueves, enero 22
Please apply directly to Stacie[dot]OConner[at]gettyimages[dot]com
This position is an outbound, sales-driven position responsible for increasing prospective revenue opportunities and achieving assigned sales quota in the advertising agency client segment base. The Account Manager identifies potential revenue opportunities through aggressive outbound sales techniques that focus on the development of new or emerging revenue streams that lead to maximized sales. The Account Manager will be involved in client negotiations, pricing agreements, and relationship development. They will implement strategic initiatives to achieve revenue targets. They will work collaboratively with peers to ensure consistency in business planning, sales management, and achievement of revenue goals. They will possess strong negotiation and presentation skills. Ideal candidates will have strong understanding and experience leading business development activities in the advertising agency client segment.
• Identifies through market and customer profiling high potential revenue opportunities. Hunt for new customer revenue from within their geographic territory.
• Develop and maximize outbound proactive sales methods including customer-facing sales presentations, phone sales, teleconference presentations and client briefings at trade shows, sponsor presentations and industry events. Focus on solutions based selling-smaller bundled packaging of preferred pricing & content/distribution options. High volume of customer visits.
• Understands Getty Image products and services. Leverages these products and services to build new segment customer relationships and develop valuable revenue opportunities.
• A minimum of 5 years of demonstrated work experience in outbound sales.
• Strongly prefer advertising agency business development experience.
• Demonstrated success in building new revenue business.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects; must have strong organization skills.
• Proficient knowledge of all MS Office tools.
• Out of state travel for client meetings is required.
• Strong outbound selling skills.
• Demonstrated closing and forecasting skills.
• Able to build cross-functional relationships necessary to deliver revenue results.
• Strong communication, negotiation, presentation and proposal development skills
• Knowledge of e-commerce sales, graphic arts, digital imaging, desktop publishing and all related SW/HW preferred.
• Must effectively respond to RFPs and deliver complex sales proposals in person and written
• Prefer individuals with prior sales training in Spin Selling or Huthwaite strategic sales methodology.
• Core Competencies: High accountability for results, solutions driven, understands the need for constant improvement, functions well in changing environment and strategic thinker.
Posted by Celesté @ 11:25:00 a. m.
miércoles, enero 21
> Today at 2:48pm
> Hello Friends! I work for Lucky Strike Lanes corp. office doing graphic design, and
> we're gearing up for a photo shoot at our new LA Live! location Downtown. We're in
> need of hair and makeup artists for the day (sometime in the last week of Jan / 1st
> week of Feb), so if you or someone you know is interested, please email me with your
> info & day rate. I will post more details when I get them!
> email: ----------@bowlluckystrike.com
> website: http://www.bowlluckystrike.com/
ask me for contact info!
Posted by Celesté @ 4:24:00 p. m.
lunes, enero 19
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged . You have to tag the person who tagged you.
(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people [in the right hand corner of the app] then click publish.)
1. I do not like pickles. I think they are cucumbers soaked in evil.
2. I haven't played my Wii Guitar Hero yet and I got it last summer.
3. I do not actively drive.
4. I do know how to drive.
5. I like facial hair on men.
6. Wikipedia might be my favorite internet destination.
7. A vacation location is some place with old cold cobblestone rather than somewhere with sand, palm trees, and beaches.
8. "My side of the bed" depends on the room and its layout.
9. I have lived in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 13th, and 46th most populated U.S. cities within the last 10 years.
10. I hate doing dishes, but love doing laundry.
11. Song dedications and mix compilations (cassette, cd, mp3) are my most cherished possessions.
12. I am near-sighted.
13. My top 2 favorite magazines are published in Canada. (shrug)
14. I previously had a life-long adverse reaction to various shades of purple and violet.
15. Hand claps and violins in songs (not together) get me at the heart every time.
16. I have a cat who acts like a dog, and I am semi-fearful of dogs who are bigger than me.
17. Ice Cream and hugs go a long way.
18. I love 70s record covers and prefer them to 80s record cover art.
19. I dislike abbreviations on my name.
20. I enjoy Hershey's Milk Chocolate or Hershey' kisses.
21. I order my hot beverages at 120º
22. A half hour massage will do the trick.
23. Jameson & Ginger in the summer, Jameson neat in the winter.
24. I am non-religious, non-denominational, but just a bit demoninational.
25. When the seasons change, I tend to suffer from insomnia. Sun rise can be a beautiful time of day.
Posted by Celesté @ 9:11:00 p. m.