Please apply directly to Stacie[dot]OConner[at]gettyimages[dot]com
This position is an outbound, sales-driven position responsible for increasing prospective revenue opportunities and achieving assigned sales quota in the advertising agency client segment base. The Account Manager identifies potential revenue opportunities through aggressive outbound sales techniques that focus on the development of new or emerging revenue streams that lead to maximized sales. The Account Manager will be involved in client negotiations, pricing agreements, and relationship development. They will implement strategic initiatives to achieve revenue targets. They will work collaboratively with peers to ensure consistency in business planning, sales management, and achievement of revenue goals. They will possess strong negotiation and presentation skills. Ideal candidates will have strong understanding and experience leading business development activities in the advertising agency client segment.
• Identifies through market and customer profiling high potential revenue opportunities. Hunt for new customer revenue from within their geographic territory.
• Develop and maximize outbound proactive sales methods including customer-facing sales presentations, phone sales, teleconference presentations and client briefings at trade shows, sponsor presentations and industry events. Focus on solutions based selling-smaller bundled packaging of preferred pricing & content/distribution options. High volume of customer visits.
• Understands Getty Image products and services. Leverages these products and services to build new segment customer relationships and develop valuable revenue opportunities.
• A minimum of 5 years of demonstrated work experience in outbound sales.
• Strongly prefer advertising agency business development experience.
• Demonstrated success in building new revenue business.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects; must have strong organization skills.
• Proficient knowledge of all MS Office tools.
• Out of state travel for client meetings is required.
• Strong outbound selling skills.
• Demonstrated closing and forecasting skills.
• Able to build cross-functional relationships necessary to deliver revenue results.
• Strong communication, negotiation, presentation and proposal development skills
• Knowledge of e-commerce sales, graphic arts, digital imaging, desktop publishing and all related SW/HW preferred.
• Must effectively respond to RFPs and deliver complex sales proposals in person and written
• Prefer individuals with prior sales training in Spin Selling or Huthwaite strategic sales methodology.
• Core Competencies: High accountability for results, solutions driven, understands the need for constant improvement, functions well in changing environment and strategic thinker.
jueves, enero 22
Posted by Celesté @ 11:25:00 a. m.