miércoles, octubre 18

Jeremy Scherer will you join the blog?

"You are too hilarious...

And as far as that place that you were looking for some to do a quick job that I won't ask about I would say look up Pink Cheeks. I believe it is in the valley and all the bunnies go there. I'm not kidding, I don't know how I know about it, and I don't know if I'm really comfortable talking about it.

You even should be the rock which I cast myself upon (though I'm not drinking at the moment, or partaking in just about everything on your list. Fuck you Mr. South beach douche bag saying what I can and can't have!)."


No, Mr. Scherer - YOU are hilarious. I am almost going to boycott blogging until you join...

1 comentario:

Mr. Bananagonuts dijo...

My computer retardedness has kicked. How does on join? It's like High School all over again...make it stop, mom, make it stop.

© 2009-2010 celeste tabora