domingo, noviembre 26

Novelty liscense plate mission: Fin!

I've been looking for one of these that features my not-so common name ever since I first saw them at Newport Beach's Balboa Peninsula. I must have been 9 or 10 then.

While Tasha and I were at the car wash by her house, in the little waiting room - we were cruising the novelty items: cards, stupid shit for your car, stupid shit for your mobile phone, toys for kids, and these liscense plates. I don't even bother looking through them anymore because - what are the chances they're going to have a name I've searched 20 years for? Then T exclaims, "Whoa! They have YOUR name!" As soon as I finally understood what she was saying I practically pushed her out of the way, pawed my way through taking the mini liscense plate off the rack and happily paying for it.

But now that this mission is completed, what other unsolved missions will I tackle?
(Dun dun duuuun)

No hay comentarios:

© 2009-2010 celeste tabora