sábado, diciembre 30

Beverly Hills, 90210

Much to my flatmate's dismay, I have discovered the SOAP Network. I only watch old episodes of Beverly Hills, 90210 on it. And only if it's good... (which means I deleted "Walsh Family Christmas" before even pressing play.) To my delight my DVR (Digital Video Recorder, or TiVo if you will) happened to tape my favorite episode of Beverly Hills, 90210 -

Plot Summary for "Beverly Hills, 90210" My Desperate Valentine (1991)
Emily refuses to accept the fact that Brandon no longer wants to see her. She slashes her own tires and pretends that her parents are out of town so that Brandon will invite her to stay over. She sneaks into his bedroom and tries to seduce him. After he makes it clear that he is not interested, she begins to make crank phone calls. Andrea discovers that Emily is the person who has been sending menacing letters to the school paper. Emily shows up at Brandon's house and douses the gang's homecoming float with gasoline. Brenda and Dylan find her sitting on the float with a lighter, but Brenda is able to calm her. Emily agrees to seek help. Brenda and Dylan attend cultural events because she fears they spend too much time making out. [Source]

- It's been so long since I've seen this episode that I was convinced that the ended up torching the float... but she chickened out, dumb biatch! Man, for the most fatal attraction type episode they were going to have - they could have taken it up a notch. I still remain that 90210 was really good before Shannen Doherty's character, Brenda Walsh, left. Of course I relate to her - she was the only brunette, her eyes were crooked and no one really liked her, duh! I can't believe they tried to get Tiffani Amber Theissen to replace her bitchiness! I also feel the same way about Charmed - can't believe they tried to get Rose McGowan to replace her bitchiness witchiness! I mean, what are we left with these days? Desperate Housewives? Dude I'm not 45 and live in the suburbs. Degrassi Jr. High? I didn't like Jr. High when I was in it - I don't want to watch it on TV. Seventh Heaven? Ungh, forget it! And what are we going to do now that Aaron Spelling is deceased? Anyone picking up what I'm putting down?
You know that I first remember the whole blazer + t-shirt + jeans hipster/indie thing happening and getting popularized on 90210? It hasn't gone away since.
Just thank god that some of the fashion from other shows hasn't stuck. Yish!

In the spirit of things, I took this Quizilla test:

Which Original 90210 Character Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Told you I could relate to Brenda! Remember when Shannen got into a fight with Paris Hilton? And Tara Reid (twice)? You know who I'm siding with! Anyway, I think my TV watching is regressing because I've also been watching a lot of "The N" for... oh I'll save that for next time! Toodles!

What was on those 90210 soundtracks?
Beverly Hills 90210: The Soundtrack
Beverly Hills 90210: The College Years
Beverly Hills 90210: Songs From The Peach Pit

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Come celebrate three fan favorite

episodes of Beverly Hills 90210 on SOAPnet and re-live the drama surrounding the gang’s most famous

parties: Brandon’s “euphoric” night at the underground club, Donna’s debacle at the

senior prom, and Brenda’s not-so slumbering slumber party.

Saturday April 7th 9am-12pm ET/PT and Sunday April 8th 5pm-8pm ET/PT

Rains dijo...

You can also watch all episodes of this show from here so go ahead and watch all Beverly Hills Episodes free from here. Its an best site for this show and you can also get everything about the show from here...

© 2009-2010 celeste tabora