martes, diciembre 26

CP: ¡Feliz Navidad!

Another Xmas, another HHH (Hollywood Hills House). I know you're probably sick of my camera phone pictures, but hey, it's easy and I can very easily send pictures through Bluetooth from my Treo to my mac.

I can't believe I'm attempting to work right now, but here I am... I'm feeling a little bit bogged down by the slow pace of the holidays & I haven't had a drink in two days* so even if it is 135a I'm feeling awake and am a little bored of hanging out (since I'm not drinking) so I pulled out my laptop and here we are. I hope you made it through your Hanukah/Xmas/Kwanzaa/Winter Solstice festivities okay!

I'm sitting in a massive house (not mansion, just house) in the hills above Sunset Plaza. To the left you'll see the view from the backyard/pool area, the view from up here. Apparently some horrible actress named Brittany Murphy lives next door. My friends are sitting in the living room, I think I heard my name a couple times... We're currently trying to see if Pink Dot delivers right now... Are they closed for Xmas? If they were closed, are they open now? Who will save us up here on this hill?! We need munchies and we need them now!!

I'm going to assume you can relate: Being in a big house with a great view just seems kind of lonesome. It makes me miss people I shouldn't miss, and want to hear songs that are otherwise horrible. So, here is my New Years gift to you:

[mp3]The Starlite Desperation - New Year's Bathroom Magic[/mp3]

Make this your mantra, and make sure they play this at your New Years Eve party - wherever you may roam!

BTW if you haven't heard, RIP James Brown.

No hay comentarios:

© 2009-2010 celeste tabora