martes, enero 23

The Starlite Desperation - posterage.

starlite poster1
I made the sketches for this poster for that art show at Circus of Books on Santa Monica (West Hollywood, CA) that I'm in - along with a WHOLE BUNCH of great folks like Ernest E. Gibson III & Taylor Jacobsen. This show runs until March something (early March...) Go stop by and let me know what you think if you're in the 'hood.

Thanks to my good friend/artiste/curator/horrible speller extroirdinaire John Knuth for recommending me for the show.

It is not band approved, but my flatmate Jeff who is el drummer boy for the band has seen it. He didn't say he liked it or anything but he gave me a nod.

They're playing The Smell in downtown L.A. this Saturday and The Viper Room on Monday, so you can ask them what they thought of it there.

[m4a] The Starlite Desperation - We Don't Do Time [/m4a]

No hay comentarios:

© 2009-2010 celeste tabora