domingo, julio 29

9-0-2-1-uh oh

I think I might finally be recovering from last night's battle with the bottle. Shamefully, I got too drunk by the time Adler's Appetite went on that I have NO idea what he (they?) played. I had to read about it here on blabbermouth.netI am a useless show reporter! After a round of shots with Travis, Jon W., and Evan - I don't remember much after L.A. Guns played. (God that shit was weird.) I also apparently went and sat on Ruben's lap for a few minutes! Glad his boyfriend wasn't around - I would have gotten a beat-down. And! Who KNOWS what I said. According to my hairstylist extrordinare, I had not one but "three or four" shots. Which I think (hope) might be inaccurate because I've *never* done more than two shots in my whole life and I was already drinking quite a bit outside of that, so I'm going to conclude that if that was the case - I would be dead. In short, my life last night was a mixture of Vh1's "Rock of Love" and Bravo's "Hey Paula." Jeez!

So I woke up this morning buck naked, lying next to the contents of my purse, a half eaten slice of pizza, and my shoes. (What?!) So I spent the afternoon laying on the couch flipping channels and cat napping/sleeping it off. Ordered DELICIOUS delivery from Masa, chatted with Emilie for a little bit when she stopped by, aaand I still haven't gotten off the couhttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gifch. Luckily, a couple episodes of first season 90210 were playing on the Soap opera channel - Episode 13, "East Side Story." It's the one where Brandon falls for a girl from the 'east side.' You know I had to watch it, cos I'm an east side girl myself. Man, first season 90210 was freaking awesome. All the issues they tackled were pretty socially brave. Sure kicks the hell out of the "issues" I've seen recently on The O.C. etc. And Jason Priestly was totally cute back then! Of course a couple seasons in he was more like eeeeeh. If only everyone aged like Patrick Dempsey...



Speaking of aging gracefully, Neil Gaiman's "Stardust" is going to come out August 10th. It makes me want to reread the book. When I first discovered it, it was 2001 and I was on tour with Motion City Soundtrack and one of those dudes were reading it. Or maybe Josh and Justin were both reading it... Anyway, I finished reading it within a day and went out the following day to find another Gaiman novel. But yeah the movie looks like it's going to be freaking sweet. Countdown begins!

No hay comentarios:

© 2009-2010 celeste tabora