domingo, diciembre 2

thanks to ed + procrastination

(You know the drill..iTunes on random...DON'T CHEAT...have at it!)



What does next year have in store for me?
O Valencia! - The Decemberists

What does your love life look like?
A Design For Life - Manic Street Preachers

What do I say when life gets hard?
I Lost My Train - David Kilgour

What do I think of when I get up in the morning?
Grin & Bear - Lali Puna

What song will I dance to at my wedding?
Krafty - New Order

Describe yourself
Tonite & Today - Grouper

What is the thing I like doing most?
Cactus - Cassius

What is my state of mind like at the moment?
Culture Vultures - Wire

How will I die?
Rodche Defects - De Facto

The song that will be played at your funeral?
A Question of Lust - Depeche Mode

The song that describes my friendships?
Deserter - Matthew Dear

The song that describes my future marriage?
Ode To Guesswork - Relay

The song that describes my future children
Secret Garden - Patrick Wolf

The song that describes what this summer will be like?
Am Jam - Derek Fudesco

The song that describes what people think of me?
Sally From The Valley - The Starlite Desperation

The song that describes how I will do in school?
When's The Fun Begin - Pink Fairies

The song that describes how nice of a career I'll have?
Les Rivieres De Janvier - Keren Ann

The song that describes my personality?
Hundred Days - Soft

No hay comentarios:

© 2009-2010 celeste tabora