domingo, febrero 24

Cheap movie theaters in Los Angeles

On weekends like this (slow movie weekend) and there's nothing currently released that I particularly want to see added onto that I'm fairly indecisive about any blockbuster flash-in-the-pan brain numbing flick that is close by, which leads me to be reluctant to spend full-price on a movie. What's better to get me into that seat, than cheap tickets?! Agree? Well, here's a list of cheap seats in the central L.A. area -



Los Angeles - Fairfax Cinemas ($3 before 6pm, $6 after 6pm, $8 Friday midnight movies)
Pasadena - Academy Cinemas ($2 before 6p, $3 after 6p)
Los Angeles - Highland Park Cinema - (323) 256-6383 5604 N Figueroa St, Highland Park, CA 90042 ($4 before 6pm, $3 Tuesday & Wednesday)

1 comentario:

Christen dijo...

Hey, you really know your discount theaters thanks for the recommendations. I am reposting this on my blog!

© 2009-2010 celeste tabora