martes, abril 29

Neil Diamond show today in L.A.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I happily got this fwd'd to me:

So...I don't normally like to post stuff I work on, but this one is too good to pass up. I thought some of you LA would like to know about the free Neil Diamond show taking place today. Disclaimer: it's a taping for the Jimmy Kimmel show, but it's outdoors, it's free, it's open to the general public, and it's at 6:15pm, as opposed to the ungodly hours the Today show is recorded here in NYC. Neil will be singing tracks from his new album as well as some favorites from times past. Certainly beats shelling out mad flow for his tour this summer!

Here's where the show is: 6840 Hollywood Blvd., Los Angeles.

Enjoy!

For all the rest of you non-LA folks, Neil will be on American Idol both today and tomorrow.

No hay comentarios:

© 2009-2010 celeste tabora