Subject: Casting for new Food Network show!
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 15:47:28 -0400
I am producing a new Food Network show called that is
casting over the
next few weeks; it's about reforming horribly inept cooks!
all of the information below; please feel free to pass it on
you know who might be interested (i.e. you immensely dislike
cooking); the contact address is
Men and women: Are you a hopeless home cook? Or is someone
incompetent in the kitchen?
Food Network is looking for the most disastrous home cooks
country to participate in a
very different culinary competition show!
This is the opportunity of a lifetime, to work with the best
the country and learn to cook like a professional.
Seeking people with LARGER THAN LIFE PERSONALITIES with a
inability to cook, but a need and desire to improve!
• Has your wife/husband told you it was probably better if
• At the big potluck dinner, are you always asked to "just
bring the napkins?"
NOMINATE SOMEONE YOU KNOW
• Is someone you know constantly offering you food that you
have to turn down?
• If you know a dad/mom who can't scramble an egg, a
can't convince anyone to try their culinary creations, or a
who tries but can't seem to get it together in the kitchen,
your chance to get them the help you BOTH need!
WE ARE CONDUCTING CASTING INTERVIEWS THIS WEEK, SO PLEASE
• Email us at hopelesshomecook[at]optomenusa[dot]com
• Tell us why you are (or the person you are nominating is)
disastrous cook in the country
• Include name, age, hometown, occupation, contact phone
number, and a
recent photo of the hopeless cook.
If you have any questions, please call 646-216-4282. Thank you!