Let me know if you might be interested & qualified:
Company: Guess?, INC
Base Pay: N/A
Employee Type: Full-Time Employee
Industry: Fashion - Apparel - Textile Retail
Manages Others: Yes
Job Type: Management
Required Education: 4 Year Degree
Required Experience: 6 to 8 years
Required Travel: Not Specified
Relocation Covered: Not Specified
Reference ID: 6314
Location: US-CA-Los Angeles
Recognized as one of the fashion industry’s most recognizable and innovative brands, GUESS, Inc. offers an ideal environment for motivated, quality-focused professionals eager for success. GUESS offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Position Purpose: The Web Studio Operations Manager will oversee the quality and productivity of the studio and will direct the operation of the studio by allocating work to re-touchers and other studio personnel.
* Manage and oversee the timely flow of multiple projects in the departments work queue from conception through completion. Analyze workload and allocate resources and time accordingly. Partner with Advertising to schedule models, retouchers, hair/makeup artists, stylists and freelancers according to the photo shoot calendar.
* Coordinate with the Web Merchandising team to develop brand photo studio calendars and related content to publish to buying and visual design cross functional partners.
* Collaborate with the Web Merchandising Manager to help streamline the sample hand-off to the Web Photo Studio. Ensure the samples are processed, shot, uploaded and returned to the buying team in an efficient and timely manner.
* Act as key liaison between the Web Photo Studio and E-Commerce ensuring continuity, timing and accuracy of all projects.
* Maintain studio technologies including graphic workstations and server space. Perform server backups and act as the liaison with IT for any technology related issues.
* Effectively manage Web Merchandise Coordinator providing leadership, guidance and motivation. Manage workload, priorities and expectations to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner.
* Review jobs and time applied to projects for billing status and create invoicing in compliance with department standards. Partner with E-Commerce Director in determining accruals in the month end close process.
* Expand the capabilities, technologies and expertise in the Web Photo Studio through training on best practices in conjunction with E-Commerce Merchandising team and E-Commerce Director. Oversee the quality and productivity of the Web Studio.
* Maintain an organized repository of all images. Ensure that all creative assets are archived correctly and fill requests to repurpose assets (e-blasts, product guidelines). Enforce consistent naming standards on all assets.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience: 6-8 Years