lunes, mayo 4

Need a laptop? >>> 12 inch Titanium Mac PowerBook G4 !!

***PLEASE pass along to friends***

I am selling my secondary computer. It was previously my primary computer for about a year until I upgraded to a macbook pro. I took great care of it, it is in great condition and is clean, barely used these days. I do have the software, but not the manuals, see below. I just wiped it and reinstalled OS X (it doesn't do well with Leopard) and I can provide Microsoft Office for Mac and Adobe Software (Photoshop & the works).

It's a great travel or secondary computer, battery holds a charge of 2-3 hours, & no cosmetic scruffs.

Asking $585.00 (compared to these sites: http://www.dvwarehouse.com/ & http://www.macofalltrades.com/Apple_Notebooks_s/5.htm) - however I welcome you to barter with me!

Check out this listing: http://www.dvwarehouse.com/Powerbook-G4-1.5GHz-512mb-60GB-Combo---12--Pre-Owned-p-32602.html
This listing has got 20 more gigs on the HD, but has less memory.

///



12" Titanium PowerBook G4 1.5GHz
* 1 GHz PowerPC G4 Processor
* 512MB PC2700 (333MHz) DDR SDRAM
* 40GB Ultra ATA/100 Hard Drive
* DVD/CD-RW < Combo Drive /li>
* 12.1-inch (diagonal), 1024 x 768 resolution, TFT
* NVIDIA GeForce FX Go5200 with 64MB of DDR SDRAM
* Built-in 54-Mbps AirPort Extreme; built-in Bluetooth 2.0+EDR
* Built-in 10/100BASE-TV & Built-in 56K V.92 modem
* AC adapter
* Battery
* Pre-Owned


Product QuickFAQ

What will I be receiving when purchasing this PowerBook?
Besides the system itself, we include a battery, AC adapter and a power cord.

Are the original manuals and system discs included?
Yes on the system disc, no on the manuals. You can, however, download Apple manuals from http://www.apple.com/support.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Hey, that's a good price! Even my company PowerMax is a about a hundred bucks over your offer an a 12" Used PowerBook.

Have you considered trading it into PowerMax? We have a trade-in program as well.

If not, somebody snatch this thing up!

© 2009-2010 celeste tabora