domingo, diciembre 20

My top albums of 2009!

In rough order:
1. Phoenix - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
2. The Big Pink - A Brief History of Love
3. Fever Ray - S/T
4. HEALTH - GET COLOR
5. The Maccabees - Wall of Arms
6. Girls - Album
7. Muse - The Resistance
8. Depeche Mode - Sounds of the Universe
9. Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavillion
10. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - It's Blitz (though I kinda get annoyed when someone else puts it on nowadays - it's kinda over-played, but I can't deny that it's pretty good & catchy!)
11. Franz Ferdinand - Tonight: Franz Ferdinand (5)
12. Mono - Hymn to the Immortal Wind (5)
13. The Horrors - Primary Colours (5)

Fave EPs Tied!
1. Parade of Lights - S/T EP (5)
2. Free Energy - S/T EP (5)

Honorable mentions:
1. Ladyhawke - Magic (Single) - the full length came out in '08 - too bad
she didn't catch fire in the States, her music rules.
2. Black Meteoric Star
3. & I was also surprised to have enjoyed the latest Pearl Jam record so
much.
4. I haven't heard Thao & The Get Down Stay Down, but all my friends love
it.

Can't wait:
1. The new LCD Soundsystem record, recorded in my favorite house in
Laurel Canyon. Swoon!
2. Free Energy full length
3. Dan Black is gonna be pretty rad too.

...afraid to send this off so soon (is there something I'm forgetting?) but I guess here we go!

No hay comentarios:

© 2009-2010 celeste tabora