martes, octubre 25

Det Gamla Landet's "Hemfärden"

Sometimes you just can't deny liking a band. Because of bad decisions and life's funny way of teaching you lessons - I found out about this band... Well, let's just say that I detest thinking about how I came to learn about DGL's existence. I do, however, like that I do know they exist - because they are truly inventive, sensitive and intuitive to feelings in a way that they don't need lyrics to invite you into listening to why their songs emote. This song is about two minutes and six seconds long. You can dissect all three (and then later on six?) layers of what makes up "Hemfärden," yet you can't understand why they can take your carefree mood and make it contemplative in 2:06 flat.

This particular song isn't featured, but you can listen to their other tracks. Buy the record, one of the label owners is a fabulous new-ish dad!

No hay comentarios:

© 2009-2010 celeste tabora