sábado, septiembre 30

"Chicagoing Chicagone" Luv, Celestronicalifornia

A mix for my Chicago friends...


1. Born To Be Dizzy - The Starlite Desperation
2. Hollywood Forever - Pretty Vicious
3. In My Head - Queens Of The Stone Age
4. Do It (Single Edit) - Pink Fairies
5. Lady Faire - The Cassettes
6. Los Angeles, I'm Yours - The Decemberists
7. LA - Neil Young
8. California - Rufus Wainwright [with Martha and Kate]
9. The Warmth of the Sun - Matthew Sweet & Susanna Hoffs
10. My Little Red Book - Love
11. Because - The Beatles
12. Everybody Here Wants You - Matthew Herbert & Dani Siciliano
13. Going Nowhere - modwheelmood
14. "Git" - Skeletons & The Girl-Faced Boys
15. I Love You (Me Either) - Cat Power (feat. Karen Elson)
16. Heartbeats - Jose González
17. She Really Wants You - Aimee Mann
18. You Make Me Like Charity - Knife
19. Last Doller, Last Time - This Blush
20. See You Again - Jason Falkner
21. There's a Place in Hell for Me & my Friends - Morrissey
22. Waltz (Better Than Fine) - Fiona Apple
23. Only You - Yaz

--

The Decemberists' "Los Angeles, I'm Yours"
Well, I'm here!! Thanks and big ups and big love and shout outs and more to Barbara "Whispers," Leslie, The Bear, Maria, Jesse, Amber, Jeb, Hope for helping me move. Maria, especially who was the girl responsible for bringing the plague of myself to Chicago! I'll miss you Marga. Smith, Colleen, Jameson, Rachel, John and Rob who made time to see me before I hopped a flight. Stephen, Justin, Stacey who had good intent to see me. Love you all. See you soon. CMSBFF.

No hay comentarios:

© 2009-2010 celeste tabora