viernes, septiembre 29

Dio's "Holy Diver"

I'm watching Vh1 Classic right now (per usu) but feel slightly betrayed by the amount of "music movies" and Supergroup episodes they're showing instead of videos. Listen, Vh1 Classic - I count on you for music videos. If I wanted to watch a "music movie" then I would fucking rent it. And doesn't Super Stupidgroup air on another channel already? You're not going to sway me on that one. That show is retarded in a bad way. Anyway, I had to wait until 1a for them to show an acutal video. Metal Mania is on... phew. That Dio video is fucking great. I can see now how in some circles Dio is "okay." These people also think that Dungeons and Dragons is "okay" enough to have a weekly club night to play it instead of poker like real adults.

Day 7. It's annoying that I have to sleep at all because if I didn't I'd be all packed. I have to remember to get my income figure for Fox Tax. My extension on the 15th is drawing nearer and nearer and the IRS is ready to pounce on me! I started the day by slight computer frustrations. Leslie and her friend came over and took everything that wasn't grabbed already to the Salvation Army. She also came back to bring me food which was good because I probably would have forgotten to eat again. (Les is always good like that.) Then The Bear came over and took more things for the office. Soon I had to meet Jameson at Rainbo. Colleen met us up as well. God, all this seems like it was 3 days ago. Then I hopped a cab over to Milio's and got a wax and said my farewells.

Will I find waxers who can be so non-chalant, cheap and most importantly - quick - in L.A.? (Please, please, please let me get what I want...) I find that a lot of times if I go to a female waxer, she is well aware of how much it hurts and is gingerly about peeling those wax strips off yr private parts. No thanks! Do it fast and quick because either way it's gonna hurt like shit.

(Um, Alice Cooper's Poison is on... does anyone else think that this was an awkward song for him? It's so not fitting.)

Anyway, after that I came home and tidied up a little here and there. Repacked a couple bags, put whatever I needed away. Jesse and Maria came over to pick up the drum set. Shortly after Jeb and Amber came over. They even blew off a show to sit on the floor and watch the tail end of the Devil's Advocate & SNL hosted by Britney (pre-K.Fed). After they left, I swiffered™ and now I'm jotting down my coldish account of events. Barbara is to come over tomorrow & collect the rest of my boxes, Comcast cable items, and stuff for her home office. Then The Bear is going to fetch me and my 5 different-sized and heavy bags and take me to the airport and come 530, off I go.

Chicagoing... almost Chicagone.

No hay comentarios:

© 2009-2010 celeste tabora