martes, septiembre 26

Michel Gondry's "The Science of Sleep"

Day 4. I just got back from seeing this movie. What a trip. No no, I totally mean that. It was totally a trip... Though I don't feel that Gondry pushed any boundaries with individual imagery, the use of his ideas sewn together through the story, and the story within itself is magical. Escapism and reality... we're all guilty of this, no? The actors were well cast... Fuck who am I kidding. I mean, by the use of elipses in this entry you can probably guess that I'm at a loss for words. I should be drawing you pictures instead. See the image on the left? That was my favorite scene. *warm fuzzies*

An old video of Bob Dylan plays on the TV, George Harrison is singing back up, and I'm sitting in an increasingly empty apartment with a mess of papers surrounding my desk. I need to concentrate on my room and random pieces of clothing that need to be packed. Two stray cups and a bowl that Brian got me from his last trip to Japan are waiting to be bubble packed... It's not even Wednesday and I'm shocked at how well things have been put away. Today Barbara and I went to Reckless & saw Daniel and James and got rid of all my vinyl & 7"s. I saved my Genesis ones for Jason Monitor even though he thinks I hate him. Then we went to Best Buy (for me to try and buy a bluetooth earpiece) and Staples (for more bubble wrapping). Oh boxes, boxes: I wish I could see the faces on the people receiving these packages at UPS...

No hay comentarios:

© 2009-2010 celeste tabora