miércoles, febrero 4

JOB OPP - MTV producer seeks assistant

COME WORK FOR AN OSCAR NOMINATED, EMMY WINNING DOCUMENTARIAN AT
MTV!!!!
Opening for the position of executive assistant to Lauren Lazin, award
winning documentary executive producer and director.
Administrative responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Coordinating internal and external meetings and appointments
Maintaining executive's appointment calendar
Answering phones - screening and prioritizing phone calls and mail
Maintain and complete organizational and filing system
Overseeing general office needs (supplies, space, etc)
Intern recruitment and supervising
Making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports
Additional responsibilities can include:
Research and development for potential shows, series and films
Assisting in casting and production
Required Skills/Experience:
College degree is a must
Excellent PC skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
Ability to work well under pressure
Professional phone skills
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to prioritize and multi-task
Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
Excellent research skills
Previous administrative experience, and an interest in documentary
production is a definite plus.

Please leave a comment if you're interested for the email address to send to.

4 comentarios:

vrsbttmbbpig dijo...

Please send me the e-mail address.

nathan.tatterson@gmail.com

Anónimo dijo...

Hello,
I stumbled on your site. I'm recently unemployed and would like the information for this posting. Thanks,
prue

pbrady275@hotmail.com

Anónimo dijo...

I have been looking for a MTV producer to speak to and meet with. I have a great and profitable idea for a reality show. I believe my idea is original and untouched. My idea is very funny, fresh, dramatic and again PROFITABLE. That alone is music to any producers ears. I don't think, I KNOW my idea will get ratings as seen with the great reality show Flavor of Love. I put the word of my ideas through many channels and I surely hope that you make the choice in partnering with me the future Reality show king. Lol. My email is OladotunAjibola@yahoo.com

Anónimo dijo...

Hi,

My name is Matt and I have been working in the commerical,tv and film world for the last four years now. I definetly think this position would be an amazing fit for me. If you could send me the email address that would be great.
matt.estes@hotmail.com

Matt

© 2009-2010 celeste tabora