lunes, febrero 2

On a lighter note... Lost/Memories

I dreamt that some friends came over on Wednesday to watch Lost & we made some "island" food. I passed off fat free brownies as "island dirt pies." Wednesday - it's time to make my dream come true. Wild boar anyone?

//

Since that 25 random facts thing caught on like a California Summer Wildfire (seriously - flames!), I wonder how this "memories" thing (that my pal Shane tagged me with) is going to do... Let's see shall we?



MEMORIES
Leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! Don't send a message, leave a comment on here. Next, re-post this in your notes and see how many people leave a memory about you.







1 comentario:

Ayah dijo...

...when eric broke the toilet seat at amber. oh wait, i wasn't even there. i just heard so much about it i felt like i was there!

how about, when you got me an interview with saul stacey williams, and i almost peed my pants. that was a good one.

© 2009-2010 celeste tabora