Nettwerk is currently looking for a highly organized self starter for the position of Internet Marketer. Ideal candidate has the ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines, work in a team environment and take initiative.
- Facilitate online album previews, reviews, podcasts, contests, press releases, pre-sale and pre-order promotions.
- Strategize efforts to drive traffic to websites, capture opt-in email addresses and turn viewers into consumers.
- Support sales, production and PR departments with online initiatives.
-Create, budget for, manage, and execute online campaign strategies for all album releases.
- Write marketing copy.
- Keep abreast of trends in online marketing and offer consultation on new technologies and best practices to the marketing team.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Technically savvy and proficient in HTML, Photoshop, Word, Excel, and Mac operating systems.
- Training or related work experience in managing online marketing campaigns, online reporting systems and building strong online communities for artists.
- Solid understanding of digital music technology, the online music environment, and digital music sites.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Ability to work as part of a team and also individually under minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
Please send your resume to email@example.com by Tuesday May 19, 2009.
martes, mayo 12
Posted by Celesté @ 1:39:00 p. m.