lunes, junio 29

LAX - Apt share - Weho/Hollywood border

Hi All,

I’m looking for a roommate.

Move in date is anytime in July/August.

Rent: $900 including all utilites and cable/internet.

2 bedroom/ 1 bath in Weho/Hollywood border close to Target, Trader Joe’s and Plummer Park. Info about the apartment :hardwood floors, lots of windows, tons of closet space, a huge living room and dining room, and a washer dryer in our building (about 8 apartments total). The room I'm renting is large. A little info about me: 30 years old and I work a lot. I love music, art, fashion, film. I work in the music and licensing field. What I want in a roomate: someone who is financially stable, considerate and I don't mind if you have friends over but not neccesarily everynight of the week. Clean. I don't mind if you are male or female. You can also paint your room any color. I am in the process of redecorating the living and dining room.

Please email me at JenRoxx[at]gmail[dot]com

No hay comentarios:

© 2009-2010 celeste tabora