Apply online at www.sony.com. Good luck!
Sony/ATV Music Publishing is seeking an exceptional, highly motivated, and
detail-oriented Executive Assistant to support the Co-President in our Los
We are seeking a career-minded assistant. The successful candidate must be
able to work well in a fast paced environment, have the ability to
multi-task and be detail-oriented on behalf of an extremely busy executive.
• Schedule internal and external meetings
• Screen telephone calls and incoming mail, publications and other
• Compose letters, memorandums, presentation materials, etc from verbal
direction or from knowledge of organization policy and procedures in an
accurate and efficient fashion
• Maintains Co-President's daily calendar and contact list
• Make travel and lodging arrangements (business and personal)
• Completes expense reports
• Create/edit PowerPoint presentations
• Set up and maintain files that may contain confidential information
• Burn audio CDs as needed/requested
• Manage music files (digital and physical), including organization of
• Prepare reports as requested
• Assist in projects as needed
• Must be available to handle and respond to all personal requests from the
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• Standard hours are 9:30am to 6:30pm with overtime as needed.
• Must love music!
• College degree preferred
• Minimum of 5 years executive administrative experience
• Exceptionally organized, meticulous, and detail-oriented
• Team player with ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to handle high volume of transactions and interact with various
• Ability to consistently work under pressure in a professional manor;
excellent problem solver
• Ability to use analytical thought process to make fast paced decisions
• Ability to effectively interact and communicate with all levels of
employees including Sr. Management and Artists/Writers
• Must have experience with music files and libraries (itunes, mp3 files,
• Must stay up to date with current music industry trends
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
miércoles, julio 8
Posted by Celesté @ 5:51:00 p. m.