Hi my dear friends, I have a position open for a communications coordinator in NY. See below:
Thrillist.com, the leading men's lifestyle newsletter, has an immediate opening for a Communications Coordinator. The candidate needs a strong understanding of the online media landscape and a passion for humor, New York living and successfully growing a fun, dynamic, and creative business. Stellar writing, communication and organizational skills a must!
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
* Building media lists, news monitoring, writing press releases
* Assembling coverage reports, conducting intensive internet research
* Securing press coverage for Thrillist events
* Creating, developing and executing PR campaigns to promote the brand throughout all media, including print, TV, radio, and new media
* Overseeing and developing social media opportunities
* Providing general administrative support on various activities and projects
Qualifications and Expectations:
* Minimum 3 years publicity related experience required
* Superior interpersonal and written communications skills
* Knowledge of online, television programming and cable television industry
* Must be computer literate and able to work with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
* Sound work ethic, desire and commitment to accept increasingly greater challenges and responsibilities
* Team player who can execute independently in the fast-paced media environment
* Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
* Organized with strong attention to detail
* Independent work style requiring minimal supervision
* Interest and knowledge of city nightlife, fashion and culture
Location: New York
Compensation: Competitive salary; benefits
To apply please email a resume and cover letter (include your salary requirement) to press[at]thrillist[dot]com
Submissions without salary requirements will not be considered.
This message is the property of Wenner Media LLC or its affiliates. It may be legally privileged and/or confidential and is intended only for the use of the addressee(s). No addressee should forward, print, copy, or otherwise reproduce this message in any manner that would allow it to be viewed by any individual not originally listed as a recipient. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this message. Thank you.
miércoles, julio 15
Posted by Celesté @ 1:37:00 p. m.