- Mid-Senior level
- September 11, 2009
Music Product Manager
Independent Music label is seeking a product manager with strong press management, new media experience and solid relationships throughout the music industry. Experience, knowledge and passion for the tween/teen market is preferable although not mandatory.
* 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience.
* Experience in the entertainment industry, with digital music and/or record label background.
* Comprehensive knowledge of online music business and technology.
* Experience dealing with top-level managers and artist expectations,
plus outstanding attention to detail, follow-through and presentation
* International experience is a plus but not necessary.
* Ability to co-ordinate with multiple publicists worldwide.
* Create new release tools including P.O.P., TV and Radio spots and
* Direct and supervise Creative Services in package design, photography
* Self-motivated, ability to work independently but take direction when
required, results-driven, responsible and a team player.
Please email resume and cover letter stating salary requirements. ONLY local candidates will be considered. ABSOLUTELY NO phone calls please.
Razor & Tie is a vertically integrated independent entertainment company which encompasses a record label, a home video company, a direct marketing operation and home to Kidz Bop, one of the best selling children's CD series in the country.
- Local candidates only, no relocation (Greater New York City Area).
Job ID: 746668