New York City based shoe design and wholesaler seeks a full time
Product Manager. This position requires you to work independently in a
fast-paced but casual entrepreneurial environment. We are seeking
candidates with previous professional experience working as part of a
* Daily customer service and support for domestic sales
representatives/international distributors/direct customers
* Communicate drops, adds, inventory status, open to sell details
regarding the shoe collection
* Create seasonal line sheet, maintain and distribute
* Create and distribute "order reminders" to inform retailers of
* Disseminate photos, lookbooks, company mailings to all sales
representatives, international distributors and publicity agent
* Order and manage distribution, storage and archiving of salesmen
and press samples
* Manage retail purchase orders
* Create production orders for the factory.
* Follow up on Production orders and delivery concerns
* Manage import entry and delivery to the warehouse
* Facilitate RAS, credit memos and exchanges
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university and related
experience and/or training.
1-2 years professional experience
Must be dependable, motivated, self starter & able to prioritize.
Outgoing team member, with strong communication skills (verbal and
Extremely detail oriented, organized and resourceful.
Time management skills
Proactive issue resolution.
Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, database systems (QuickBooks
or other); apparel/footwear industry software-EDI a plus.
Work well under pressure and be able to meet strict deadlines and
Flexibility and ability to manage changes in priorities and schedules.
Ability to learn new systems quickly.
* Retail math experience a strong plus
This is a salary position with health benefits and paid vacation. We
are looking to fill it immediately. Please send resumes and cover
letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
miércoles, noviembre 4
Posted by Celesté @ 12:30:00 p. m.